Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Homeschooling can adequately prepare a student for college. Unfortunately, many families don't know how to guide their homeschooler through the college admissions process. Read on to learn more about preparing a homeschooled child for college.
Many parents grapple with deciding if their child should learn a second language. There are several potential pitfalls to consider before making the commitment. Yet there are also myriad benefits to learning an additional language, particularly at a young age.
The path to reading for your child begins long before he or she is looking at words on the page. This article includes a general guideline of milestones along the way to learning to read. Your child may reach different points on the timeline at different ages and this is completely normal.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- Making Math Fun: 10 Ways to Practice Math at Home
- 10 Questions to Ask a New Tutor
- Does My Child Need a Tutor?
- Public or Private: 10 Differences Between Public and Private Schools
- California Schools Are Not Paying Up
- Beyonce Joins the Let's Move Initiative
- Does Science Stand a Chance Against English and Math?
- The 2011 National Book Award Recognizes Young People's Literature
- 5 Alternative Activities to TV Hour
- Not Your Ordinary Vampire: 10 Out-of-the-Ordinary Vampire Books for Teens
- Spelling Shortcuts: 10 Ways to Help Your Kid Spell Better
- Create Your Own E-book
- The Cutthroat Admissions World Of? Preschool?
- Obesity Targeted by Task Force in Tennessee Schools
- Despite Protests, New York Increases Student Testing
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Awards: Picture Book Winners
- 10 Top Math Apps for Elementary School Children
- Family Field Trip: The Lincoln Memorial
- Third Grade Math Practice Problems
- Teaching Division
- GED Nebraska: Earn Your Nebraska GED Diploma
- 2nd Grade Math Story Problems
- 2nd Grade Fraction Lessons
- Reading Options for Teenagers
- Sixth Grade Math Word Problems