Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Finding slope is a fundamental algebra concept that some students learn in 7th grade. You might be asked to find the slope of a line by looking at a graph or by manipulating an equation. This article will explain how to find slope in different situations.
Young children often learn well through games. Here are three math game websites to help your child learn while having fun. Topics cover all the foundations of mathematics, like counting, identifying shapes, addition and subtraction.
In general, working with money is introduced in 2nd grade; however, the study of money typically continues in 7th grade when students learn to calculate interest rates and taxes. To give your child a strong foundation early on, try these tips and games at home.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- Preschool Math Games: Fun Ways to Introduce Kids to Math
- Free 3rd Grade Math Games and Online Math Practice
- Math Games for Struggling Fifth Grade Students
- Free 5th Grade Math Tutorial: Help with 5th Grade Mathematics
- California Schools Are Not Paying Up
- Breakfast in the Classroom: Good for Nutrition, Good for Schools
- Is Less Writing a Good Thing for Your Student?
- Languages Through Listening: Podcasts for Learning a New Language
- Do Standardized Tests Make Teachers Cheat?
- Podcast Storytelling: Great Podcasts for Children's Stories
- Nashville Students Will Now Rock (and Rap, DJ and More) in School
- Can Reading Bridge Racial, Socioeconomic Gaps?
- High School Fight Clubs May Be Common
- Immunize or Ostracize: Parents Who Turn Down Vaccines
- Warming Up with Reading: Short Stories for Winter
- Raising Kids Isn't What IT Used To Be: Tips for New Grandparents
- Congress Says 'No' to School Lunch Changes
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Bullying
- Preparing a Homeschool Child for College
- 4th Grade Writing in Texas
- Adolescent Learning
- 5th Grade Proficiency Test
- Too Much Emphasis on Reading and Math
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals Game
- Kids Games