Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Math assessments are administered to diagnose a student's understanding, abilities and needs. There are different types of math assessments, including the official state standardized test and classroom exams. For an online sample assessment, visit the following websites.
The English Language Arts (ELA) test is a standardized test given in the state of New York. The 3rd grade ELA exam will assess your child's skills in reading comprehension, listening and writing. Continue reading for information on resources that can help your 3rd grader prepare for this test.
The 4th grade ELA (English language arts) test is a standardized assessment test given in the state of New York. The 4th grade ELA exam covers reading comprehension, fluency, listening skills and writing. Keep reading for information about where to find ELA practice resources.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- 6th Grade TAKS Review Lessons and Practice Tests
- 7th Grade TAKS Study Guides and Practice Tests
- Dyslexia Websites and Resources for Parents
- 3rd Grade Math: Practice for the Citywide Test
- School Soda Bans May Not Work
- Immunize or Ostracize: Parents Who Turn Down Vaccines
- Could E-Readers Help to Make Reading Cool?
- Banning Movies at School Hurts Your Child
- Read Aloud Picture Books: The Snowy Day
- Are Some Students Born to Excel at Math?
- Turn Your School Green
- 5 Tips for Beating the Winter Studying Blues
- Chicago Schools Require Recess, and Every Other School Should, Too
- High-Tech Cheating: Students Finding New Ways to Get Ahead
- Is Your Child's Teacher Well-Trained?
- What Is IT About Boys and School Suspensions?
- Podcasts Looking Back: Learning History Through Podcasts
- Quinoa or Corn Dog: A Student's Dilemma
- Grammar Help Kids
- Preparing for Fcats Exams for Third Grade
- 5th Grade Multiplication
- How Do You Feel About a No-Zero Policy for Student Assignments
- Greater Less Than or Equal Math Problems
- Equivalent Fractions 4th Grade
- Creating a Positive Home Learning Environment