Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Success in 8th grade English is an important indicator of your child's future performance in high school. If you want to help your child practice English skills, you can find free 8th grade English worksheets on the Internet. To get started, review the options below.
Word problems are challenging because children have to read and understand the problem, pick out pertinent information and select the correct operations. Fortunately, many sites have free math word problems that can help your child review before standardized tests, which often include this type of question.
Math assessments are administered to diagnose a student's understanding, abilities and needs. There are different types of math assessments, including the official state standardized test and classroom exams. For an online sample assessment, visit the following websites.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- Where to Find NY 3rd Grade ELA Practice Tests
- 4th Grade ELA Test Preparation Resources
- 6th Grade TAKS Review Lessons and Practice Tests
- 7th Grade TAKS Study Guides and Practice Tests
- What's Lurking in School Water Fountains?
- What Fewer Tests Could Mean for Your Child's Education
- There's an App for Learning: Apps for Reading Help
- Childhood Hunger Hits the Street...Sesame Street
- Is Mandatory Reporting Mandatory Enough?
- Understanding Prime Numbers
- Podcasts Looking Back: Learning History Through Podcasts
- When Should Parents Opt Out of Their Child's Curriculum?
- Could Kindles Affect Kids' Ability to Learn to Read?
- What Can American Parents Learn From the French?
- At This Summer Camp, Students Eat and Sleep Math
- 10 Ways to Take Education on the Road: Learning During a Road Trip
- Make Your Own Invisible Ink: Tips From the CIA
- Tips to Helping Your Seventh Grader Plot Points in Their Math Homework
- Math Games for Age 8
- What Is ADHD and How Does IT Effect Children
- How Much Homework Is Reasonable
- Help with Circumference Pre-algebra Math
- 6th Grade Graphing Integers
- Elementary School Algebra
- Math Class Games