Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Success in 8th grade English is an important indicator of your child's future performance in high school. If you want to help your child practice English skills, you can find free 8th grade English worksheets on the Internet. To get started, review the options below.
Word problems are challenging because children have to read and understand the problem, pick out pertinent information and select the correct operations. Fortunately, many sites have free math word problems that can help your child review before standardized tests, which often include this type of question.
Math assessments are administered to diagnose a student's understanding, abilities and needs. There are different types of math assessments, including the official state standardized test and classroom exams. For an online sample assessment, visit the following websites.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- Where to Find NY 3rd Grade ELA Practice Tests
- 4th Grade ELA Test Preparation Resources
- 6th Grade TAKS Review Lessons and Practice Tests
- 7th Grade TAKS Study Guides and Practice Tests
- Winter Classics: Novels for Teens
- Algebra for the IPad Generation
- Are 'Early Warning Systems' for Potential Dropouts Working?
- Keeping Schools Safe, But At What Cost?
- Chicago Schools Require Recess, and Every Other School Should, Too
- Are Lockers a Thing of the Past?
- Why Do Parents Prefer Paper Books Over E-Books?
- History Reimagined: Great Historical Fantasy for Kids
- Fun (and Healthy!) School Lunch Ideas
- The Potato Fights to Stay in School Lunches
- Classic Read Aloud Stories: The Cat in the Hat
- What Is IT About Boys and School Suspensions?
- Your Move: Does Chess Have a Place in School Curriculum?
- Should You Send Your Child to a Single-Sex School?
- What Are Appropriate Teaching Methods for Elementary Students
- Elementary Geometry Worksheets
- Banning Movies at School Hurts Your Child
- Math for 10 Year Old
- Teaching Math the Students with Learning Disabilities
- Free Taks Math Practice 7 to 8 Grade
- How Facebook Could Help Teens in Trouble