Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Success in 8th grade English is an important indicator of your child's future performance in high school. If you want to help your child practice English skills, you can find free 8th grade English worksheets on the Internet. To get started, review the options below.
Word problems are challenging because children have to read and understand the problem, pick out pertinent information and select the correct operations. Fortunately, many sites have free math word problems that can help your child review before standardized tests, which often include this type of question.
Math assessments are administered to diagnose a student's understanding, abilities and needs. There are different types of math assessments, including the official state standardized test and classroom exams. For an online sample assessment, visit the following websites.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- Where to Find NY 3rd Grade ELA Practice Tests
- 4th Grade ELA Test Preparation Resources
- 6th Grade TAKS Review Lessons and Practice Tests
- 7th Grade TAKS Study Guides and Practice Tests
- Sex Ed: What IT Is and What IT Isn't
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Awards: Picture Book Winners
- How to Assess Your Child's Achievement Level
- 10 Summer Educational Trips You Should Take Your Kids On
- 10 Ways to Work Learning Into Your Next Trip to the Grocery Store
- What Fewer Tests Could Mean for Your Child's Education
- How Facebook Could Help Teens in Trouble
- Should Where You Live Determine Where Your Kid Goes to School?
- Are DC Public School Students in Danger?
- How Can You Control Your Teen's Cell Phone Use?
- Books for New Readers: Morris the Moose
- New York Down, Other Cities Up in Math Scores
- 'Sesame Street' Strives to Combine Humor and Science
- Warming Up with Reading: Short Stories for Winter
- Tutoring Flyers
- Fractions Second Grade
- Math Games for Kids on Graphing
- GED New Mexico: Learn The New Mexico GED Requirements
- Third Grade Writing Prompts
- Unbanning Books Sort Of
- Free 6th Grade Math Problems