Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Homeschooling can adequately prepare a student for college. Unfortunately, many families don't know how to guide their homeschooler through the college admissions process. Read on to learn more about preparing a homeschooled child for college.
Many parents grapple with deciding if their child should learn a second language. There are several potential pitfalls to consider before making the commitment. Yet there are also myriad benefits to learning an additional language, particularly at a young age.
The path to reading for your child begins long before he or she is looking at words on the page. This article includes a general guideline of milestones along the way to learning to read. Your child may reach different points on the timeline at different ages and this is completely normal.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- Making Math Fun: 10 Ways to Practice Math at Home
- 10 Questions to Ask a New Tutor
- Does My Child Need a Tutor?
- Public or Private: 10 Differences Between Public and Private Schools
- Why Do Kids View Engineering As Too Difficult?
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Awards for Children's Books: Fiction Winners
- Should Shakira Have a Say in Your Child's Education?
- Mental Math Tricks
- Fighting Bullies with Shakespeare
- Online Not Necessarily On-Target for K-12 Students
- Chronic Absenteeism a Problem for Some Young Students
- Warming Up with Reading: Short Stories for Winter
- Could E-Readers Help to Make Reading Cool?
- Your Move: Does Chess Have a Place in School Curriculum?
- How to Assess Your Child's Achievement Level
- The Science of the Teenage Brain
- New York Down, Other Cities Up in Math Scores
- High School Fight Clubs May Be Common
- Word Problems Involving Fractions
- Third Grade Reading Exercises
- Lines of Symmetry Lesson Third Grade
- Pizza Not a Vegetable Some Schools Say
- 5th Grade Math Help for Decimals
- 3rd Grade Geometry
- Life After Liberation Students Return to Libyan Schools