Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Many parents grapple with deciding if their child should learn a second language. There are several potential pitfalls to consider before making the commitment. Yet there are also myriad benefits to learning an additional language, particularly at a young age.
The path to reading for your child begins long before he or she is looking at words on the page. This article includes a general guideline of milestones along the way to learning to read. Your child may reach different points on the timeline at different ages and this is completely normal.
If your child is having trouble with math, you may be able to help. Some students struggle with math as it's taught in the classroom, yet there are myriad ways to make math engaging and enjoyable outside of the classroom. Here are ten ways you can help make practicing math at home fun for your child.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- 10 Questions to Ask a New Tutor
- Does My Child Need a Tutor?
- Public or Private: 10 Differences Between Public and Private Schools
- What Is Six Traits Writing?
- Should My Child Learn a Second Language?
- Is Physical Education Essential?
- Lady Gaga Defends Teen Bullying Victims
- 5 Reasons Not to Delay Your Child's Enrollment in School
- Should Bullies Go to Jail?
- Old-Fashioned Building Blocks Can Help With Math and Other Academic Basics
- 10 Great Books for Kids Who Love Sports
- Chronic Absenteeism a Problem for Some Young Students
- Family Field Trip: The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- The Potato Fights to Stay in School Lunches
- Podcast Storytelling: Great Podcasts for Children's Stories
- How to Assess Your Child's Achievement Level
- Laugh-Out-Loud Read-Alouds: Funny Books for Parents to Read to Kids
- Unbanning Books, Sort Of
- Easy 4th Grade Problem Solving Math
- Teaching Math the Students with Learning Disabilities
- GED Montana: Prepare for the Montana GED Test
- Basic Writing
- Third Grade Division with Remainders
- Five Science Games
- 4th Grade Fraction Problems