Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Finding slope is a fundamental algebra concept that some students learn in 7th grade. You might be asked to find the slope of a line by looking at a graph or by manipulating an equation. This article will explain how to find slope in different situations.
Young children often learn well through games. Here are three math game websites to help your child learn while having fun. Topics cover all the foundations of mathematics, like counting, identifying shapes, addition and subtraction.
In general, working with money is introduced in 2nd grade; however, the study of money typically continues in 7th grade when students learn to calculate interest rates and taxes. To give your child a strong foundation early on, try these tips and games at home.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- Preschool Math Games: Fun Ways to Introduce Kids to Math
- Free 3rd Grade Math Games and Online Math Practice
- Math Games for Struggling Fifth Grade Students
- Free 5th Grade Math Tutorial: Help with 5th Grade Mathematics
- Discovering the Dream: Teaching Kids About Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Fresh Food for Kids? Why Not!
- Learning From a Monkey: Curious George Picture Books
- 10 Questions to Ask a New Tutor
- Learning on the Go: Great Flash Card Apps
- What Utah Preschoolers Might Be Required to Know Before They Start Kindergarten
- Chicago School Says No to Lunches Brought From Home
- Classic Picture Books: The Little Engine That Could
- Reading and Math Targeted by Miami's 'Teach for America'
- Should You Encourage Your Daughter to Become an Engineer?
- Memorable Bedtime Books: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Read Aloud Stories: Roll Over!
- Should You Send Your Child to a Single-Sex School?
- Tips to Helping Your Sixth Grader Find the Mode, Median, and Mean in Their Math Homework
- 4th Grade Fraction Problems
- 5th Grade Algebra
- Fourth Grade Reading List
- Third Grade Writing Prompts
- Geology Lessons at Rocky Mountain National Park
- Schools Failing to Deliver Acceptable Science Curricula What Can You Do
- 4th Grade Prime Numbers