Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Many parents grapple with deciding if their child should learn a second language. There are several potential pitfalls to consider before making the commitment. Yet there are also myriad benefits to learning an additional language, particularly at a young age.
The path to reading for your child begins long before he or she is looking at words on the page. This article includes a general guideline of milestones along the way to learning to read. Your child may reach different points on the timeline at different ages and this is completely normal.
If your child is having trouble with math, you may be able to help. Some students struggle with math as it's taught in the classroom, yet there are myriad ways to make math engaging and enjoyable outside of the classroom. Here are ten ways you can help make practicing math at home fun for your child.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- 10 Questions to Ask a New Tutor
- Does My Child Need a Tutor?
- Public or Private: 10 Differences Between Public and Private Schools
- What Is Six Traits Writing?
- Head Custodian Saves the Day for Athletes
- For-Profit Teacher Certification: Money Over Quality?
- No Winter Break: A Surprisingly Welcome Change
- Sex Ed: What IT Is and What IT Isn't
- Should Your Daughter Be Forced To Get the HPV Vaccine?
- Too Many Suspensions an Overreaction?
- Read Aloud Picture Books: The Snowy Day
- Pepper Spraying Students: High School Security Gone Awry
- Read Aloud Picture Books: The Umbrella
- Should Shakira Have a Say in Your Child's Education?
- Are Children Under Eight 'Screen Addicts'?
- Math on Your Phone: Apps for Math Help
- What Would You Do? Helping Transgender Children
- Classes in New York Too Big, Students Suffering
- Kids Educational Programs
- Recognizing Student Struggles 3 of 7: Identifying the Warning Sign--Grades
- Fractions Fourth Grade
- Elementary Reading Games
- Free Kids Programs
- Easy Multiplication Problems
- Recognizing Student Struggles 6 of 7: Identifying the Warning Sign--Class Standing