Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Many parents grapple with deciding if their child should learn a second language. There are several potential pitfalls to consider before making the commitment. Yet there are also myriad benefits to learning an additional language, particularly at a young age.
The path to reading for your child begins long before he or she is looking at words on the page. This article includes a general guideline of milestones along the way to learning to read. Your child may reach different points on the timeline at different ages and this is completely normal.
If your child is having trouble with math, you may be able to help. Some students struggle with math as it's taught in the classroom, yet there are myriad ways to make math engaging and enjoyable outside of the classroom. Here are ten ways you can help make practicing math at home fun for your child.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- 10 Questions to Ask a New Tutor
- Does My Child Need a Tutor?
- Public or Private: 10 Differences Between Public and Private Schools
- What Is Six Traits Writing?
- Classic Read Aloud Series: The Chronicles of Narnia
- Warming Up with Reading: Short Stories for Winter
- Pepper Spraying Students: High School Security Gone Awry
- How Your Child's School Lunch Can Save the World
- Read Aloud Stories: If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
- What Makes a Good Principal?
- Apps for Learning: Discovering History on your Mobile Device
- Why You Need To Know Your Child's Teacher
- The Big Money Sports World Of... High School?
- Is Reading No Longer a Stand-Alone Subject?
- A Mountain of Information: The Future Is Here for Student Data
- Confused by Your Child's Report Card? You're Not Alone
- What Would You Do? Helping Transgender Children
- New Accountability System for Arizona Schools An A for Effort an F for Confusion
- Accelerated Reading Tests
- Free Math Work Assignments for 4th Grade
- Homework Help for High School Research Papers, Part 1
- GED San Diego
- Connecticut Academic Performance Test (CAPT
- 4th Grade Homework
- 6th Grade Math Greatest Common Factor