Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Many parents grapple with deciding if their child should learn a second language. There are several potential pitfalls to consider before making the commitment. Yet there are also myriad benefits to learning an additional language, particularly at a young age.
The path to reading for your child begins long before he or she is looking at words on the page. This article includes a general guideline of milestones along the way to learning to read. Your child may reach different points on the timeline at different ages and this is completely normal.
If your child is having trouble with math, you may be able to help. Some students struggle with math as it's taught in the classroom, yet there are myriad ways to make math engaging and enjoyable outside of the classroom. Here are ten ways you can help make practicing math at home fun for your child.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- 10 Questions to Ask a New Tutor
- Does My Child Need a Tutor?
- Public or Private: 10 Differences Between Public and Private Schools
- What Is Six Traits Writing?
- Goodbye Vampire: 10 Paranormal Books for Teens Without Vampires
- 5 Tips to Get Boys to Read
- What Does the New Definition of Autism Mean For Your Child?
- Living with Chimps: Inspiring Storybooks About Jane Goodall
- Learn To Fly: Helping Autistic Children with Air Travel
- Congress Says 'No' to School Lunch Changes
- Making Math Fun: 10 Ways to Practice Math at Home
- Diabetic Teacher Fights to Have Life-Saving Pooch in the Classroom
- Kids Are Never Too Young to Be Scientists
- Are DC Public School Students in Danger?
- Dead Ends and Stalin's Nose: The 2012 Newbery Medal Winners
- Wealth Equals Health: Student Fitness Linked to Family Income
- Obesity Targeted by Task Force in Tennessee Schools
- Podcasts Looking Back: Learning History Through Podcasts
- Adding and Subtracting Fraction Games
- Subjects Tutors Commonly Teach
- Abstract Math Problems
- Third Grade Addition
- Kids Logic Problems
- Expose Your Toddler to Music
- Learning 5th Grade Math