Free Math and Reading Games
The Typing of the GhostsThis game dares you to type the words written on the ghosts as fast as you can.
HangmanA non-violent version of the traditional Hangman, this game still allows you to guess the hidden word, one letter a time.
Typing MonsterDefeat the monster by typing the correct words as fast as possible!
ArithmeticChoose the right numbers from the grid to get the highest score in this fun math game.
Greater Than SudokuUse the mathematical hints provided to solve this variation on the popular number puzzle.
Cat Dog Cat Dog CatMove the cats and dogs into the right pattern as fast as you can for the high score.
Top Math and Reading Help Headlines
Math assessments are administered to diagnose a student's understanding, abilities and needs. There are different types of math assessments, including the official state standardized test and classroom exams. For an online sample assessment, visit the following websites.
The English Language Arts (ELA) test is a standardized test given in the state of New York. The 3rd grade ELA exam will assess your child's skills in reading comprehension, listening and writing. Continue reading for information on resources that can help your 3rd grader prepare for this test.
The 4th grade ELA (English language arts) test is a standardized assessment test given in the state of New York. The 4th grade ELA exam covers reading comprehension, fluency, listening skills and writing. Keep reading for information about where to find ELA practice resources.
Get Homework Help
Check out our Homework Help resources to find worksheets, practice tests and tutorials to help your student succeed.
Free Educational Games
Who says learning can't be fun? These educational games make study time feel like play time.
- Current Top Articles
- 6th Grade TAKS Review Lessons and Practice Tests
- 7th Grade TAKS Study Guides and Practice Tests
- Dyslexia Websites and Resources for Parents
- 3rd Grade Math: Practice for the Citywide Test
- Podcasts Looking Back: Learning History Through Podcasts
- Is the Pledge of Allegiance Truly Voluntary?
- Immunize or Ostracize: Parents Who Turn Down Vaccines
- Students Turn Away From Healthy Snacks in School Vending Machines
- Should Your Child Learn Roman Numerals?
- Student Fitness Takes a Step Backward
- 'Pizza Not a Vegetable', Some Schools Say
- 5 Times When 'Second Best' for Your Kids Might Be Best for Your Family
- Warming Up with Reading: Short Stories for Winter
- School Soda Bans May Not Work
- What Would You Do? Helping Transgender Children
- Auld Lang Syne: Exploring New Year's Traditions
- Pepper Spraying Students: High School Security Gone Awry
- Classic Picture Books to Share with Your Child: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- Seventh Grade Reading
- Ways for Parents to Help Their Teens Deal with Stress
- Raising Kids Isn T What IT Used To Be Tips for New Grandparents
- Math Test Sheets
- Fourth Grade Spelling List
- 5th Grade Math Bee'
- 6th Grade Literature